Thank you for your interest in Cain Industries!
There are 1 available positions at this time:
Layout and fabricate sub-assemblies from drawings and specifications. Assemble and weld sub-assemblies into finished units using final assembly drawings. Perform additional duties as assigned by supervisor. Full time first shift: 7:00am - 3:30pm Monday through Friday.
- 2 years experience mig welding using .035 wire
- Experience welding carbon steel
- Use of measuring, layout and assembly tools
- Good communication skills with a positive attitude
- Basic computer and math skills
- Fork lift and overhead crane experience
- Ability to lift and handle objects up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to frequently stand, bend and reach
- Maintain work area in an organized, clean and safe condition
Cain Industries is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation/other assistance during the application process, please call 262.251.0051 x10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org your request.
Pay and Benefits
- Competitive pay range based on experience and job requirements
- Family Health Insurance
- Family Dental Insurance
- 401k matching contributions
- 401k profit sharing
- 7 paid holidays
- 1-2 weeks paid vacation depending on seniority
- Flex plan
- 7 sets of uniforms (non-office)
Application ProcessIn Person
- Visit Cain Industries, located at W194 N11826 McCormick Drive, Germantown, WI 53022, between 10am and 2pm, Monday through Friday.
- Complete a written application and take a basic math test (may take up to an hour).
- Welding position requires an additional print reading test and welding test (please bring a welding helmet).
- Interview (may occur during the same visit)
- Complete the online application form (required for all positions).
- Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted to schedule a time for the required testing (if qualified).