Thank you for your interest in Cain Industries!
These are the available positions at this time:
This is a career sales opportunity representing a well respected manufacturer throughout the North American continent, of industrial grade “Heat Transfer Products.” The products are designed to recover loss BTU typically exhausted into the atmosphere and return it back in the form of preheated water and various liquids, or steam. The products effectively reduce fuel costs and at the same time reduce pollution and are sold on a Return on Investment/guaranteed payback. Payback periods including product and installation costs usually pay the total cost back in 1-2 years. The company is presently in it's 4th decade of business. The work environment holds modern offices including the latest software and computer workstation hardware and the latest internet communication tools, within a 60,000 square foot manufacturing facility.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for providing customer contact by way of phone and email throughout the North American continent 90% with the balance overseas. The Sales Engineer would receive customer inquiry applications and provide complete proposals through the company's own internet/engineering software. The Sales Engineer would discuss those applications with Representatives and customers as required. The person would become skilled as a Sales Engineer through 'on the job training' with the engineering software and help from other team associates.
The candidate would have a minimum of 3 years of sales experience with BASIC backgrounds (but not all mandatory or necessarily in order):
- Industrial Boiler sales and/or service -and/or- industrial natural gas or diesel engines
- Heat transfer knowledge
- Piping flow diagrams
- Liquid & air flow knowledge
- Degree in mechanical -and/or- electrical engineering
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is strongly preferred.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy are required.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems effectively.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting Salary, Commission & Bonus range: 55,000 to 80,000 annual, commensurate with skill level
- Signing Bonus after 90 days of employment with satisfactory performance
- Health, Dental, Life Insurances & Flex Plan
- 401K with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 7 Paid Holidays
Layout and fabricate sub-assemblies from drawings and specifications. Assemble and weld sub-assemblies into finished units using final assembly drawings. Perform additional duties as assigned by supervisor. Full-time first shift: 7:00am - 3:30pm Monday through Friday.
- 2 years experience mig welding using .035 wire
- Experience welding carbon steel
- Use of measuring, layout and assembly tools
- Good communication skills with a positive attitude
- Basic computer and math skills
- Fork lift and overhead crane experience
- Ability to lift and handle objects up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to frequently stand, bend and reach
- Maintain work area in an organized, clean and safe condition
Cain Industries is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation/other assistance during the application process, please call 262.251.0051 x10 or email email@example.com your request.
Pay and Benefits
- Competitive pay range based on experience and job requirements
- Overtime available
- Family Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k matching contributions
- Profit sharing
- 7 paid holidays
- 1-2 weeks paid vacation depending on seniority
- Flex plan
- 7 sets of uniforms (non-office)
Application ProcessIn Person
- Visit Cain Industries, located at W194N11826 McCormick Drive, Germantown, WI 53022, between 10am and 2pm, Monday through Friday.
- Complete a written application and take a basic math test (may take up to an hour).
- Welding position requires an additional print reading test and welding test (please bring a welding helmet).
- Interview (may occur during the same visit)
- Complete the online application form (required for all positions).
- Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted to schedule a time for the required testing (if qualified).